“I yoga, therefore I am.”
Before becoming a yoga teacher, Kimmy was a part of a wine company’s middle management team. To relieve stress from work, she practices yoga on a regular basis. It is the thirst for knowledge that led Kimmy to take her first 200-hour yoga training in 2013. To further broaden her knowledge, horizon and experience in yoga, she keeps studying, even travelled abroad, and learns from different yoga teachers around the World.
Yoga brings awareness, happiness and peace to Kimmy’s life. Her aim in teaching is to bring the yoga concept off the mat into everyday life by inspiring her students to live each moment in life with mindfulness and gratitude.
– 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training – YOGA PLACE (2013)
– 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training and CET (Advanced Hatha Vinyasa) -with Samrat Dasgupta, PURE YOGA (2014)
– 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training (Yin Yang and 5 Elements) – TRIMURITI YOGA, India (2015)
– 80-Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training – with Jo Phee, YINSPIRATION (2015 – 2016)
– 80-Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training (Level 1 & 2, Aerial Flow) – with Ariel Chen, CORE YOGA, Taiwan (2015 & 2018)
– Kid’s Yoga Teacher Training (4-8 years Children) – with Jenny Smith, GECKO YOGA (2016)
– 18-Hour Thai Yoga Therapy Training – with Jonas Westring, PURE YOGA (2016)
– TRX® Suspension Training Course – OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE STUDIO (2016)
– Polestar Pilates Mat Course (Gateway, Intermediate and Advanced Level) – ISO FIT (2017 – 2018)
– TriggerPoint Foam Rolling: Principles and Practices – OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE STUDIO (2018)
– 15-Hour Yoga Wheel Teacher Training – with Darren Chen from Malaysia (2018)
– 30-hour Himalayas Singing Bowl Therapy Training (2018)
– 100-Hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training – TRIMURITI YOGA, India (2018)