“Trust the process. One Day at a time.”
Chris has been through various injuries throughout his sporting career & has come back stronger each time. Rebuilding from losing 20kg in 2 weeks, severe back injury and dislocated elbow. He still continues to enjoy his passion for the outdoors, climbing and educating people on injury prevention exercises.
He specialises in prehab and rehab, functional and athletic training. To help his clients achieve either their first triathlon, preparations for bouldering World Cup or just looking to improve their overall performance.
- NASM CPT
- AMGA Single Pitch Instructor
- AustSwim Instructor
- Royal Lifesaving Pool Lifeguard
- CPR/AED Senior First Aid
- 2000 3rd100 m Backstroke HKG
- 2000 lst 4×50 Medley Relay HKG
- 2003 u19 Rugby World Cup
- 2013-2018 Route Setter HK Bouldering Championship
- 2018 Asian Cup Route Setter